Let’s face it, no one in their right mind would choose to feel anger over happiness, right?
Anger is one of those “very normal” emotions and is often accompanied with guilt and shame.
What lies beneath the feelings of anger really is a cover up for hidden hurt. Instead of expressing or even locating the core of that hurt it often just comes out as explosive anger.
Once you work out what’s really triggering the anger, you can use it to your advantage.
Now, what can you expect from this challenge?
Well, you’re going to:
- Understand the necessary stages of transition when separating
- Tune into your thoughts by journaling
- Uncover your limiting beliefs
- Practice self-compassion and realise your true worth
- Gratitude, well this just speaks for itself
Buy Now – $39 and receive a free Bonus receive a free positive anchors visual