Do you find yourself:
- Saying yes all of the time when you really want to say no?
- Feeling responsible for everyone and everything?
- Putting your own needs to the back of the queue?
- Tired of feeling like a failure when it comes to relationships?
- Constantly feel overwhelmed and run down?
- Being triggered by the slightest things?
- Unable to break the cycle of negativity?
- Feeling as though you need to prove your worth to people all of the time?
If you were nodding your head to any of those, then it’s about time you did something for yourself to change that.
It doesn’t have to be that way all of the time. You have the right to choose. There is real power in choosing what it is that you what from your life.
I’d love to show you a way forward. If you’re tired of taking a back seat in your own life then it’s time change that
Here’s what will covered in the challenge:
- Defining what self-love means to you and how you can honor that each day in each moment
- Finding ways to quieten the inner critic
- Creating a path of self-acceptance rather than self-judgement
- Bringing back the pleasure in life
- The power of decluttering and allowing new things to flow into your life